Crystal Lake Chrysler Jeep Dodge is looking for experienced Service Advisors to join their industry leading service team!
Start your career with Chrysler today!
- Consultant and interpret customer needs for the mechanics.
Serve as the primary point of contact for all automotive service and repair matters.
- Understand customers problems and arrange for appropriate service.
- Prioritize required services, and offer options
- Set and manage the expectations of the service delivery for both the customers and mechanics.
- Continuously keep the customer updated on repair needs and completion times.
- Exemplary customer service skills are a must
- Previous Service Advisor experience a plus
- ADP or Reynolds and Reynolds experience highly preferred
- Valid driver's license
Dealerships Commitment to you:
- Competitive Wages
- Tuition reimbursement for career-focused individuals
- Health, Dental, Vision
- 401k with company match (at qualifying dealerships)
- Paid Vacation / Flex time
Start your career as a Service Advisor with Crystal Lake Chrysler Jeep Dodge today.