SNI Technology has a client in Jacksonville, FL looking to hire a strong Systems Engineer, in order to meet their expanding business and engineering needs.
- Responsible for maintaining the hardware and Operating systems of all Windows servers and storage solutions.
- Responsible for day to day maintenance and configuration of Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory environments.
- Maintaining Citrix Xenapp farm.
- Marinating VMware Environment
- Responsible for researching new hardware and software technologies, developing technology-related solutions and recommending implementation of applications.
- Knowledge of Server Administration, Citrix, Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange
- 1-2 years - Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, and Exchange
- 5+ years - Administrative experience with Windows Server Operating Systems
- 5+ years of experience supporting Microsoft-based IT Server, Desktop, and Application environments
- Preferred Experience: Windows/Linux Server OS, Active Directory, Microsoft SCOM, VMWare ESX, Symantec Netbackup, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Live Communications Server, Symantec Endpoint Protection Management Server and Antivirus.
Associated topics: equipment, ip, maintain, maintenance, network, satcom, satellite, system engineer, system technician, technician